The first time buyer

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

For years you have been scrimping and saving, preparing for that day when you could purchase your first house. Now, that day has arrived. However, now that it is here, it becomes evident that the process of home buying can be a little overwhelming for a first time buyer. So, what … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Buying a home versus renting a home in tampa bay florida

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Renting a home is not uncommon as it is clear that some people cannot afford to buy their own home. The natural assumption is that it works out cheaper to buy a home over a long period of time. However, where many of us cannot afford the down payment on a … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Seller financing six safety tips

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Why offer seller financing when you sell?. A higher price, a good return on your money, a faster sale and to sell a property that is otherwise difficult to sell. Some good reasons, but how do you do it safely?.

1. Get a large downpayment. The most obvious way to be … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Budget for closing costs loan origination fees and pmi

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Once you reach an agreement on the purchase of a home, things start moving quickly. In the chaos, it is important to remember to budget for closing costs.

Budget for Closing Costs – Loan Origination Fees and PMI.

Closing costs are fees associated with miscellaneous events associated with a home purchase, … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

How a 1031 exchange works

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

A section 1031 tax deferral allows an investor to sell a property, then reinvest the proceeds in a new property and defer all capital gain taxes. Specific conditions for the exchange state that it must be of “like-kind” and must take place within 45 days of the close of the sale. … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Know these before buying a house in california

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Buying a home in California for the first time can be overwhelming for many first-time buyers. Very few homebuyers know where and how to begin the search to find a suitable one. You, as a first buyer, must know certain facts before buying a house in CA.

1. Budgeting-Budgeting for a … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Closing costs when buying a home

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Closing costs are often the last thing a person thinks of when buying a home. While closing is the joyous moment the home becomes yours, the costs can be surprisingly aggravating.

When you purchase a home, condo or other property, you will go through a period known as escrow. During escrow, … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Sell old home or buy new home first

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Buyers who are “moving up” or “downsizing” often have a dilemma. They can’t decide whether to put their home on the market first, or contract to buy their new home first.

If they put their home on the market, it might sell and then they might find it impossible to find … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

The latest information on florida mortgage

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

The following article presents the very latest information on Florida mortgage. If you have a particular interest in Florida mortgage, then this informative article is required reading.

Florida real estate is continuously at its peak: offering low interest rates, low down payment, high home value and abundant housing supply. To compliment … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |

Real estate financing ten ways

Join Our Newsletter, Get The Best Real Estate Tips and Tricks In Your Email Box!

Do you remember when real estate financing meant you saved up enough to put 20% down on a house, and then you got a mortgage loan for the other 80%?. Well, you can still do that, but there are many more options now. Here are ten of them.

1. Gifting programs. … Read The Full Post

Categories: Real Estate Tips And Tricks |